Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My drawing classes & my students :D

Hey you all!
how you been doing?
Got some pictures of the classes I've been giving at my house throughout these two years.

My students and I had a LOT of fun together learning & playing with colors, and I enjoyed teaching them the basics of art and painting :")
___________

These were my girls from 2010 classes,  I taught them the basics of art, watercolor, how to draw cartoon.

 _____________


And these from 2010 classes during summer vacation, :)

 
 
My precious girls holding their acrylic paintings & proud of their accomplishments <3 div="div">
________________


Finally, my girls from 2011, taught them the basics of art, cartoon drawing, watercolor and acrylics. They also added some materials to their artworks :")

 
 
 
 My cutie Yara with her painting & my gift to her <3>

____________________


That's it for this post, hope you enjoyed the pictures of my students and their artworks <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Thank you



1 comment:

هيفاء عبده said...

صفاء، نقاء، جمال
هذا ما عكسته رسمتك يا حنين ...
اتمنى لك دوام الابداع
استمري يا قمر:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...