Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Wacom Cintiq 12wx

Hi hi :D

Two weeks ago my gorgeous fiance Hassan got me the BEST GIFT EVA ! Wacom Cintiq 12wx, isn't it a great gift for a digital artist? <3<3
I've been dreaming to own a Cintiq tablet for a long time, and now I have it :")


Here's a quick test we did to try out the tablet..
Happy me holding my cintiq with happy fiance <3 lol



Anyhow, the Tablet is AWESOME! it's so exciting, fun, big, but have too many wires to plug-in! which is something different from my Intuos4
About that! I'll still be using my old tablet! I don't think I can get rid of it that fast! I mean it's not even two years old yet! I'll probably be using it when traveling, It's much lighter and easier to carry in my macbook bag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...